Sunday, December 6, 2009

Now THAT'S a Meadow Scene

I'm sure you've all seen this and I'm sure you guys are going to be scoffing at me and saying, "she is SO out of the loop!" but I know you all want to see it again. Because it's kind of beautiful. And if ever I have to use an adjective like "dazzling" it is here and now:


Click it to make it eat your entire screen and make your vision go sparkly.

I like this picture for about three billion eight-hundred and fifty-two reasons, but I'll just name a few...
1. It actually looks like a gorgeous, peaceful meadow and not, say, a golf course.
2. Edward looks pretty sexy. And, oh wow, he's wearing normal boyish clothes and a normal non-poofy hairstyle - he actually looks like the teenager that he's supposed to be. ;)
3. They're making - *gasp* - PHYSICAL CONTACT. Are we finally touching first base here? I think so. Go, Edward, go!
4. All the colors are matching and it makes me smile. =D

Oh, and I find it wonderfully amusing that when I mentioned Zachary Quinto in my last post, people started immediately commenting. 8D But seriously, the man has been consuming my every thought as of late. Creating a blog for him would be really fun. I need somewhere to gush about him and not seem insane. Though I might seem a little insane, regardless.

10 comments:

fanpire17 said...

i haven't been on here in forever-bad fan moment. oh how i've missed this blog.
now that's how i imagined edward cullen. my god, can he get any more good looking? this meadow scene looks AMAZING!!! :D

You're My Diamond In The Rough said...

LMFAO!!! 'Are we finally touching first base here?' Ahhh that had me cracking up!! XD

Phone Sex said...

Interesting article and sexy girl. Come on baby lets have phone sex…

Phone Sex said...

Interesting article. Do you like phone sex? By the way I am a phone sex lover. Hey girl come on I want to have a phone sex tonight…

Phone Sex said...

Its beautiful. Its ridiculous and I like to talk to her dirty on phone and I can use the word dirty right here as there is nothing to think if she is bold and likes to be.

Fantasy Phone Sex said...

Good reading the story. I love dirty sex, especially playing with myself while I talk on the phone.. I like to be a sex slave. I obey every command no matter how depraved or dirty.

Sex Chat said...

I am waiting for phone sex with a sexy girl

Phone Sex said...

It’s very amazing; i like its big screen, the features also very nice

Phone Sex said...

You made numerous nice ideas there. I done a search on the issue and learn nearly all peoples will agree with your blog.

Twilight fan goodies (Breaking Dawn part 2) said...

Some goodies from Summit have leaked online! Awesome news, I know! I found and downloaded this torrent (46 MB) with not yet seen videos, songs and pictures. Figured some of you guys would want it too! :D http://www.mnova.eu/torrent/5454073/Twilight_fan_goodies_%28Breaking_Dawn_Part_2%29.rar.html