Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, and all that Jazz!


Maybe Santa will grant Taylor's wish this year, yeah? ;D
I hope you all have a wonderful holiday, no matter what you celebrate, or even if you aren't celebrating anything other than life!
You guys want to know what's on my Christmas list? After all, I have been an absolute angel this year...

Dear Santa,

I know you must be mighty busy this time of year, but you know us Americans. We're greedy little buggers. Therefore, I would like to ask you for a few things:








and, last but not least,


I hope that is not too much to ask.

Thank you for your time, Mr. Claus.

Sincerely,

Me

(1. Aladdin's magic carpet 2. Dustfinger, not Gwin 3. Starship Enterprise, baby 4. Hatter from Syfy's Alice, played by Andrew Lee Potts, and his amazing hat 5. UmyesZacharyQuintoplease!)

8 comments:

erin said...

Love this site and LOVE Twilight. Thought you'd be interested in this amazing new app i just stumbled upon, where you can see the latest Twilight movie trailers, biggest Twilight forums, and all of the latest Twilight gossip - soo cool...it's at www.GetFugu.com/Twilight/ and available for iphones, Blackberrys and Androids...check it out!!

Anonymous said...

hey girl i so agree with you wanting hatter he is cute!

Phone Sex said...

Its nice of you guys, I thought you would never let me have a look over your nice post…

Phone Sex said...

Phone sex is one of the great ways to express hidden desires and pump up excitement…

Phone Sex said...

Nice to see you again… and thanks for sharing it with me.

Fantasy Phone Sex said...

Thanks for this beautiful blog post. And for your sweet wishes.
I thought that you would have forgotten me but its so nice of you guys you didn’t do this to me.

Phone Sex said...

What a quote is saying by a wise man is Belief in oneself is one of the most important bricks in building any successful venture.
I really enjoyed what you had to say. Keep going because you definitely bring a new voice to this subject.

Twilight fan goodies (Breaking Dawn part 2) said...

Some goodies from Summit have leaked online! Awesome news, I know! I found and downloaded this torrent (46 MB) with not yet seen videos, songs and pictures. Figured some of you guys would want it too! :D http://www.mnova.eu/torrent/5454073/Twilight_fan_goodies_%28Breaking_Dawn_Part_2%29.rar.html