Friday, December 4, 2009

Hi, There

It's safe to say that my Twilight obsession has dramatically ebbed since I began this silly little blog thing.
It's also safe to say that my life has bumped up a few hundred notches on the stress-o-meter since I started this silly little blog thing.
But don't worry, guys! I don't like to give things up easily. ;) I'm not going to abandon this blog, even though it may seem that way (oops), and I still do like Twilight, even if I can't really call myself a die-hard Twilighter anymore.
Once I make my way to the calm eye of the storm - the storm that I'm referring to would consist of senior year, four AP classes, and college applications - I promise I will put some darn updates on this thing and get my groove back on... oh, what am I talking about? I never had a groove. BUT I will start writing here again, fur shure. In fact, winter break is but a few weeks away, and I plan to spend those two weeks pretending that school doesn't exist. That will be a perfect time to get back to the Twiblogging, or whatever the heck you call this. It seems like you can put Twi in front of anything nowadays. =P
My lack of recent commitment to the blog may also be due to the fact that I've found a new thing to obsess over. And by thing, I mean actor/man/god.
His name is Zachary Quinto and I have to confess that I'm kind of insanely in love with him.
Damnit.
I mean, why do celebrities do this to us? They charm the flippin' pants off of us and make us average citizens forget that we will probably never see them in the flesh and never have a nice conversation with them. Robert Pattinson did the same to me, the tease. Although I have to admit that Mr. Quinto is about, um, a million times more amazing. I know, I know. It's craziness. But I have indeed discovered an actor more intriguing, charming, witty, sexy, kind, and intelligent than our dear Edward Cullen incarnate.
Really, you guys. I encourage you to join me in falling hardcore in love with Zachary Quinto. Although, if you're still super attached to Twilight, you may be in danger of having it knocked right out from the center of your heart and quickly replaced.
And if you're looking for a good movie, try 2009's Star Trek. Okay, I can totally see the scrunched up expression that I know is plastered on your face after I just said that. I don't care if you've never seen an episode of Star Trek in your life. I don't care if you'd rather jump off a cliff than call yourself a Trekkie, or whatevertheheck. It was the same way for me. But I saw the Star Trek movie and I loved it. It's really great, everything about it. The story, the characters, the graphics. It was in this movie that I first discovered Zachary Quinto, too. ;) I went in to the theater thinking I would fall in love with Chris Pine (he plays Captain Kirk) because my goodness, that man is a cutie piece of pie, but I left the theater obsessing over an alien with a funny haircut and pointy ears. Only someone like Zachary could make someone like that appear strangely hot.
AAAAAND, Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince comes out on DVD soon~! I believe soon means December 8th. Yay for the holidays, am I right? I thought that movie was SUPERAMAZING, even though I avoid the Harry Potter books like the plague and cringe whenever I hear the word "wizard." That movie blew me away - it was by the far the best of the series. It was so mysterious and artfully composed and beautiful and intense and HI-larious.
OH, and one last thing (whenever I say that, it ends up being more like the fifth to last thing, but whatevaaahhh). I plan on writing a New Moon review very soon. But perhaps we should replace the word "review" with "rave" because I really liked that movie. It was very well done and I had extremely little to complain about. I'm not terribly fond of Taylor Lautner, but he made a fantastic Jacob. Heck, he made Jacob Pain-In-The-Tail Black likeable. And of course, Robert was a sexy, smoldering, melancholy Edward as always. And Kristen was...well, she was Bella. We'll just leave it at that. 8)
Well, this is coming out a bit bulkier than I originally intended. I guess I had a lot to say to the invisible faces of the internet. How about I close thing off, yeah?
TGIFF! (Thank God It's Friday, FOOLS!) :*

14 comments:

Fenraven said...

Well, yeah....goes without saying that Zach is the hottest thing on two legs. Been admiring him from afar since he first appeared on Heroes, way back in S1, and he's pretty much the only reason why I continued watching that show. Talk about UNF! Pattinson? A mere child compared to the gorgeous, sexy-beyond-belief Mr Quinto.

Anonymous said...

http://dailyzqphoto.tumblr.com/post/270413415/that-will-be-a-perfect-time-to-get-back-to-the

Daily said...

Posted to my blog at::

http://dailyzqphoto.tumblr.com/post/270419443/robert-pattinson-twilight-fan-blogger-confesses-openly

elegantextracts said...

Welcome to the cult that is The Quinto. Totally understandable! And the great part, his tyrannical reign of sexy is only just beginning!

Anonymous said...

Good for you for seeing the light, the Italian stallion is really much more gorgeous than the manboy who sparkles.

Scorpius said...

I'm right with ya on Quinto. Looks like we are all in agreement here. I'll put a vote towards a possible blog dedicated to him by you, absolutely ;)

Twilighter said...

So many Quinto fans here - that's exciting! ;o I'm considering getting in to Heroes just because he looks dangerous and hot in that show, phwaha.
Doing a blog on him is very tempting...;D

fanpire17 said...

i LOVED this year's Star Trek. such delicious male actors in that movie (captain curk and spak to be exact)

You're My Diamond In The Rough said...

OMG, FINALLY someone else with the same thoughts of Zach as me!!! Although, when I saw Star Trek I went in loving Zach, but came out obsessed with Chris XD

Phone Sex said...

I just want to see her around me all the time. I know everyone like to sit by her…

Phone Sex said...

Your story is very interesting.
Why not you show on your more photos through out this blog…

Fantasy Phone Sex said...

Good to see you. There is everything that can increase intimacy in your relationships. Living out your fantasies is first thing.

Phone Sex said...

These techniques are accepted, as they require you to put little efforts for making great returns. People with great writing talents can make money through these opportunities greatly as there are a great number of methods related to writing.

Twilight fan goodies (Breaking Dawn part 2) said...

Some goodies from Summit have leaked online! Awesome news, I know! I found and downloaded this torrent (46 MB) with not yet seen videos, songs and pictures. Figured some of you guys would want it too! :D http://www.mnova.eu/torrent/5454073/Twilight_fan_goodies_%28Breaking_Dawn_Part_2%29.rar.html