Saturday, November 28, 2009

I Don't Even Know What to Title This...

New

Moon

was

INCREDIBLE!

for
lack
of
a
better
word.
;)

It was so much better than Twilight, in my opinion. While Twilight did have a certain charm, there were quite a few parts that just made me cringe, and cringing is not exactly a great response to have during a film. New Moon, however, was so smooth and visually pleasing and emotional and intense and yet it still maintained the charm, humor, and artsiness of the first one. I was smiling the whole time. Even through the sad parts, when I was frowning, I was secretly smiling, because everything was pretty much perfect. I don't even have any major complaints...nope, can't think of any. I loved it. Loved it, loved it, adored it, loved it. Thank you Chris Weitz for creating something so awesome and worthy of the title New Moon. Can't wait to see it again! Eeeee! I might post a review/rave/thing about it sometime in the near future. I can't promise one, but I'll try. =)

7 comments:

caitymae1992 said...

I loved the movie so much!! =D I was watching it with my friends that have never read the books and I was laughing in certain places where people wouldn't normally laugh at if you didn't read the book. They were like, "why are you laughing?" I was like, "Just watch the movie." But dude!!!!!!!!!! IT WAS AMAZING!!! and may I say...Taylor was SOOO SEXY!!! Oh My Gosh!! When He was in the rain, HE WAS STEAMING!!! I just about melted!!! =D

Hope or/and Maiya said...

Hi. Cool blog. I didn't even see Twilight... The books are good, though.

Twilighter said...

Hi and thank you, I'm glad you like it. :) The movies are quite good. Not nearly as good as the books, of course, but still worth seeing.

Phone Sex said...

Thanks for this cool post…
I think this post should not have any title… :P

Fantasy Phone Sex said...

Good to see you. There is everything that can increase intimacy in your relationships. Living out your fantasies is first thing.

Phone Sex said...

Its so good of you guys for providing with useful blog data. Visiting through out the site is really so interesting and finding some alluring information is a great thing.

Twilight fan goodies (Breaking Dawn part 2) said...

Some goodies from Summit have leaked online! Awesome news! I found and downloaded this torrent (46 MB) with not yet seen videos, songs and pictures. Figured some of you guys would want it too! :D http://www.mnova.eu/torrent/5454073/Twilight_fan_goodies_%28Breaking_Dawn_Part_2%29.rar.html