Monday, August 31, 2009

Werewolf Action!

Curious about Eclipse?
You should be, because supposedly the cast is in to their third week of filming for movie number three.
David Slade, the new director behind the action-packed awesomeness of Eclipse, has given us a couple of abstract peeks into what it will be like:


We have show-off Jacob and "You won't like me when I'm angry" Jacob. Yep, that pretty much sums him up. ;D
And David Slade seems like a cool director. All three of the bosses behind this Twilight franchise have been incredibly different, but I think David Slade may be the one who will really have us waiting with our eyebrows raised in skepticism and anticipation. So far he's been quite mysterious. I like it.

5 comments:

fanpire17 said...

i have total faith in david slade. he is really good, and he's worked with vampire action packed movies before as well. so he knows what he's doing. he's good at horror and suspense too, which is awesome for when victoria decides to grace edward and bella and seth with her presense...and for when jane decides to drop by. oooo New Moon hasn't even come out yet, and i'm already excited for Eclipse.

Phone Sex said...

Live Sex Calls invites you to enter a world of sublime fantasy and pure filth. Our women are gagging for it, always horny and as dirty as you want them to be. All they want is to please you completely!

Phone Sex said...

If you are looking for fun, then look no further, give me a call. I am 22 years old and have wasted no time in exploring what keeps a man happy. If you want to get down and dirty, then I’m the woman for you.

Fantasy Phone Sex said...

I love that feeling when you don't know what is going to happen. Yes, it could just end up being a crap date but it could also be amazing and potentially life-changing. Deep, I know, but if he was 'the one' it would alter things.

Phone Sex said...

I like action movie, your action play is very good, and wolf action is my favorite.