Sunday, August 30, 2009

OH MY JACOB!

OMJ for short.
Sorry this is so late.
Sorry my updates have been horrifyingly pathetic.
Sorry I have to say sorry so much. :P
But, after being on vacation for a week, I just now saw THIS:



My behind was literally teetering on the edge of my seat the entire time! That was so intense and epic and insanely freakin' amazing! :D :D :D :D :D My excitement level for this movie just shot up another five thousand notches! I mean just look at all the exclamation points I'm using! I never use exclamation points!!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't even know what to say about it. It all looked so perfect.
I think my favorite part was the end, when Jacob said with a grave, threatening face, "Don't get me upset."
Baha!
Remind you of someone? A big, green someone? Of course, we all know that growing big and turning into a werewolf is far more badass than growing big and turning into an ugly, green blob called the Hulk. ;D

5 comments:

caitymae1992 said...

HOLY MUFFINS!!! THIS WAS AMAZING I'VE SEEN IT LIKE 5000000000 TIMES AND IT NEVER GETS OLD!!! MY FAVORITE PART WAS WHEN HE CLIMBED UP THE SIDE OF HER HOUSE, DOING THIS LIKE WARRIOR NINJA MONKEY THING! IT WAS AMAZING!! (btw I totally told Dakota Fanning that and she said she would tell Taylor that I said that! lol) HE IS SO SMOKING HOTT! LIKE I SERIOUSLY THOUGHT I SAW STEAM COMING FROM HIS BODY lol.

Twilighter said...

I KNOW RIGHT? HE'S THE HOTTEST WARRIOR NINJA MONKEY THING IN THE HISTORY OF THE UNIVERSE~! :D

fanpire17 said...

the sexiest badass i know. i made my brother watch it a few times with me and when he said "don't get my upset" my broha was like, "what is he...the hulk?"

film izle said...

I KNOW RIGHT? HE'S THE HOTTEST WARRIOR NINJA MONKEY THING IN THE HISTORY OF THE UNIVERSE

filmler said...

film ve sinema film izle
izle ve seyret
film izle
online ve bedava
film izle
yerli ve yabancı
film izle
sinema filmleri
çizgi film izle
film izleme
anime izle
çizgi filmler ve anime izle
erotik film izle
erotik filmler...
erotik film izle

bedava film izle

online film izle