Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Every Month Can be a New Moon Month

Yes, it's true. Borders will be releasing a stunning 2009 New Moon calendar, and I believe it's now available for preorder. Check out these insanely amazing scans:
Sorry in advance that they're so big. For some reason the thing that makes pictures small, medium, or large isn't working (I love how technical I sound). But then again, should I be sorry that they're big? ;D

January

February

March

April

May

June

July

August

September

October

November

December


In the words of Bella, these are truly dazzling. =D
Also, I have a striped shirt that looks exactly like the one Bella is wearing at the lunch table, except it's a T-shirt. ;)

A tremendous thank you to Jasper Cullen Fan!

4 comments:

fanpire17 said...

i want that striped shirt. i like her clothes in this movie. i'm holding myself back from buying until i see the movie. the setember one looks really simple, but if you keep looking it looks so intense with a lot of emotions. i know that sounds deep, but i like it. and i like the pictures big rather than small. haha

fanpire17 said...

i also love the spelling errors in my last comment

caitymae1992 said...

I'm exited! The November one is soooo funn!! November is my birthday month!! :D

fanpire17 said...

DUDE WHERE ARE THE UPDATES. i'm useless without them. i crave more news haha

(p.s.saw the sneek peak of New Moon before Bandslam, and it looks sooooooooooooooooooo amazing. no offense to catherine hardwicke but this movie looks like an actual, mature, serious, intense movie. did i mention before that i can't wait til 11/20?)