Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Happy Birthday To You (Cha, Cha, Cha!)...


...Happy birthday to you (cha, cha, cha!). Happy birthday dear Robert. Happy birthday to you (cha, cha, cha!)!
HAPPY SPUNKIN' 23RD BIRTHDAY MR. PATTINSON PANTS~!
If I had all the time in the world I would do something elaborate and wonderful and incredible and something worthy of your sheer awesomeness. Alas, it is not so. :(
So my silly birthday wishes will have to do:

You rock my world.
You have a lovely talent that people should be jealous of.
You rock my world.
Your face is pretty.
You rock my world.
You're never going to read this and that's what's funny about it.
Oh, um, you rock my world.
And I hope you live a long, happy, fortunate life.
Because...
YOU ROCK MY WORLD!

Leave your birthday wishes for our favorite British dude in the comments, k? =D

3 comments:

Scorpius said...

You definitely captured it all with him rocking our worlds ;)

Summitto - Spunk Ransom luver said...

LOVE R-Pattz! & LOVE the picture you have of Robert Pattinson!! HE IS SOOOOOO SEXY! and Totally Happy Birthday to him!

fanpire17 said...

happy happy birthday to you mr. spunk ransom!!! :) even though this is late and-like twilighter said-you'll never read this. i hope it was fun; keep bein yourself-we love ya robby :D