Monday, April 13, 2009

Um, Icon-Like Thing-a-Majigs





I was bored and I was in love with all the magnifique set photos, so, like the title clearly states, I decided to make some um, icon-like thing-a-majigs. There are probably more to come because I ran out of time and I still had a bunch of shots I wanted to use, so yeah. Use them, don't use them, point and laugh at them, roll your eyes at them, ignore them, do whatever your heart desires with them. Credit me, don't credit me, it doesn't matter either way. Just plain enjoying them would please me most, but if I'm the only one who enjoys them that's okie dokie by me. =D

7 comments:

fanpire17 said...

lookin good, twilighter. lookin good!

Roxanne said...

OMG GUYS! I JUST THOUGHT ABOUT THAT YESTERDAY!!!

MTV didn't talk about being on the set of New Moon....so...does that mean we won't get any New Moon Tuesdays??? :S

By now we should have gotten some, right?

Ray said...

they're really good :) is there anyway you can make a wallpaper of the new picture of the wolf pack? because i love your wallpapers and i really want those beautiful guyz 2 b on my laptop :D

Alice from Sweden said...

Hey!
I think you should listen to José Gonzalez - heartbeats. I think it would fit perfect in to New Moon, don't you?

Anyway, love twilight and I have really high expectations on New Moon. only 7 months left...

TWILIGHT <3

fanpire17 said...

WHAT THE CRAP, TWILIGHTER, WHERE ARE YOU!?!?

Rhiannon said...

I miss your updates!!

fanpire17 said...

your starting to make me worried.:(