Oh, and sometimes they don't even have that tiny speck to go on. Sometimes their stories are born from nothing but air!
I mean, seriously people. With headlines like Robert Pattinson: Odor Offender?, I'M NOT GAY!, Robert Pattinson Considering a Job that Allows Him to Go into Hiding, Twilight Cast Group Chain Smokes, Robert Pattinson Hates Soap, Robert Pattinson Hit in the Head with a Sign, is it possible for an actor, and especially one as down to earth as Rob, to be a normal person?
Sadly, it seems the answer is no. And I wasn't making those headlines up, either. xD Go on RPatzz Daily if you don't believe me.
But here to perhaps assist in putting the smallest fraction of reason into Rob's life is Moviefone, and their interview with the one and only:
1. I heard that you follow all the online gossip about yourself?
I read that and thought it was such bullshit. I was like, "God, I sound like such a loser!"
2. So it's not true?
Well, I do sometimes. I used to a lot more before and then ... I only look at the negative stuff. I just want to know whoever's saying negative stuff, and I just want to remember their names. I write it all down in my black book. [Laughs]
3. Is it true that you took a fan out for dinner?
That is true, yeah.
4. Is it true that, I don't know if you saw this, but a source on the set of 'New Moon' said that you don't smell good, that you don't shower?
I haven't even been on the set yet!
5. You know the same thing went around about Zac Efron a while ago; that he doesn't shower.
Really? He looks like he smells really good [laughs]. I also do shower.
6. I also read that you got hit on the head with a sign while you were filming?
You know, that is the most ... I actually got told about that this morning. It's like, "What?" It's the most boring story.
7. I just watched a Ryan Reynolds video interview and he called you "dreamy" and said he'd love to work with you.
[Embarrassed laugh] Really?
8. Is there anyone you'd love to work with?
Ryan Reynolds! [Laugh] ... I've always wanted to work with Benicio Del Toro, I think he's amazing. And there are tons and tons of people ...