Friday, March 27, 2009

Vampires? I Think I'll Run With the Wolves

The three (hot, much?) guys portraying Sam, Paul, and Embry were spotted strutting their stuff through the streets of Vancouver:

From left to right: Alex Meraz (Paul), Chaske Spencer (Sam), and Kiowa Gordon (Embry)
Aren't they perfect? I think they're pretty darn perfect. Look how precious Embry is. And how fierce Paul is. And how cool Sam is. All we're missing is a *insert adjective here* Quil and a *insert another adjective here* Jared. :)

4 comments:

Icyheart said...

Oh my freaking God.
Gods. THEY'RE SO FREAKING HOT.
Speechless moment...

fanpire17 said...

I love all three of them. Like you said Twilighter, they're PERFECT.

Ms.TuKaNg GeMpAq said...

aaaaaa [jaw dropped!!]

gulp!!

they r soooo freaking HOT!!!
OMG

Anonymous said...

Yay Sam (i hope you don't mind me calling him like this)! That's your chance to show off! I totally see Embry thinking: 'Geez, not again!' I can't read Paul's expression though he looks like he's gonna laugh his head off at any moment (just like me when a camera is pointed at me XD) !