Thursday, March 26, 2009

"Robert Pattinson in a Word: Dreamy"

I thought this was very funny (from ETonline):


Ryan Reynolds may not fit the mold of a typical 'Twilight' fan, but he too understands the appeal of vampire hunk Robert Pattinson.

MTV asked the actor what he thought of the wildly popular vampire flick, of which he responded, "Oh my God, are you kidding me?!?! Robert Pattinson in a word: dreamy."

Ryan is currently promoting his film 'Adventureland' that also stars 'Twilight''s Kristen Stewart. "She's an old, old soul," Reynolds told MTV of his costar. "Sometimes I wonder if she's one of the 'Golden Girls' with a great face-lift."


Mr. Reynolds isn't too shabby himself. =)

1 comment:

fanpire17 said...

Reynolds has always has some hilarious movies. so i already like him, but now that he's a fan i think he just moved up in my book. Welcome to the Clan, Reynolds.