Tuesday, March 31, 2009

New Moon Set Snapshots

We've got a few more sneaky photographs taken by LaineyGossip on the set of New Moon to clap and squeal over:



See them all at Everglow by clicking here.
Don't Bella and Jake (and Bella's good ol' Chevy) look awesome? Kristen looks beautiful, and yet she is still completely ordinary with her long mess of red hair and tomboyish style. And Taylor...well even from behind you can't deny that he's looking fierce. And that wig is about five hundred times better than the one he wore in Twilight.
Who's excited? I'm not. I'm ECSTATIC. :D

P.S. If you guys think I shouldn't post pictures from the set like this because you think they'll spoil us, just holler. I'd like to know. :)

4 comments:

jodi b said...

Please post this...love to see them.

Laura Jett said...

DON"T STOP!! I LOVE YOUR PICTURES!! AND this blog page!

Rhiannon said...

I don't think it will ruin the movie at all. I mean, we all have read the book, we know what is going to happen. I love seeing the pictures and hearing about what is going on on the set! Keep it coming!

Twilighter said...

Cool, thanks for you input guys!
I'll definitely keep posting them! :D