Saturday, March 21, 2009

Morning Movie Madness

So bright and early this morning my parents went to the store after I had requested that they pretty please run and get Twilight because it's out on DVD today. They returned, deciding to be cruel and tell me there was a huge line and they were sold out, which I bought for a second before my mom put the DVD into my hand and I jumped up and down.
Then I watched it. At like 9:30 or so in the morning.
It was amazing. I like it more and more everytime I see it. (But I still laugh at some of the cheesy stuff, because how can you not? ;D)
I haven't watched all the extras yet. I'll save those for later. They're like candy, you have to savor them. Or at least wait a while before you gobble them all up.
Anyway, let's just say this is a super sweet saturday. ^_^

5 comments:

Rhiannon said...

I have watched it 3 times already!

Caitlin said...

you guys i very lucky i have to wait another month till it comes out on DVD in Australia

Caitlin said...

(spelling mistake)
you guys are very lucky i have to wait another month till it comes out on DVD in Australia

Twilighter said...

Yay Rhiannon! I'm planning on watching it again tomorrow! XD
Awww! I'm sorry Caitlin! I'll try not to gloat too much. Hehehe. It will be worth the wait though. =D

fanpire17 said...

my friend and i got to walmart at 10 on friday night so we were the first ones to get the amazing dvd. we made a commentary and plan to send it in to the amazing cast and crew. it's hilarious and fun, and i can't wait for New Moon. but in the meantime i'll enjoy Twilight over and over and over again. :D :D