Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Gone Fishing

No, I haven't really gone fishing. At 9 PM? Silly people. I don't even like fishing. Regardless, here's the news that incited my sad pun, straight from E! Online:


New Moon has its Heidi.

I can exclusively reveal that Canadian supermodel Noot Seear has won the coveted role of the beautiful human bait in the Twilight sequel.

Heidi is described in Stephenie Meyer's novel as a "fisher" who brings humans to the Volturi vampires to eat. She has "exceptional, unforgettable" beauty, which includes stunning legs, long hair and violet eyes.


Until the article clarified, I didn't even remember who Heidi was! But I can picture her now. She was a minor character, so they could have called a Disney star in for all I care...okay, maybe not. :P When they finally announce the rest of the actual Volturi, then I'll be excited!

1 comment:

fanpire17 said...

it's funny you say that twilighter cause right when it said heidi, i sat staring at the screen for a couple of seconds trying to think who she is. now that i remember she seems like the perfect fit, and she's gorgeus, holy crap is she pretty. i can't wait to see her.