Thursday, March 26, 2009

From Brooding Vampire to Crazy Painter

If you don't mind me taking a slight break from Twilight...
Access Hollywood has a very intriguing (and somewhat amusing :D) look into Rob's performance as Salvador Dali in Little Ashes:

I have to admit, I'm surprised - and pleasantly so - at how different Rob is in this film and how he is completely absorbed in this role. You can't deny his flexibility - an important characteristic in the acting industry. And his Spanish accent sounded sounded so natural (to me, anyway :P)! The range of tones, the odd facial expressions, the crazed gestures...the moo-stache...you've got me hooked, Mr. Pattinson.

3 comments:

Emily N said...

I am so excited for the movie... I love the fact that he thought this was going to be his last acting job. It makes it more powerful, he must've put everything in to this role... hope it comes to dallas! :) (and I love this blog- by the way!)

Twilighter said...

He really thought it would be his last acting job? That's so funny, I didn't even know that. :P
Oh and thank you so much. ^__^

fanpire17 said...

you were totally right. his spanish accent is pretty good. it is actually nice to see him in something else. he looks pretty good too, but i wouldn't know when he wouldn't so i guess i didn't need to say that. anyway, i like it.