Friday, March 6, 2009

Another Deleted Scene! It's Dangerous

But just remember it isn't the most dangerous thing out there...

I like this one. But does anyone else have a problem with how Kristen acts in some of these scenes? Bella's infamous inept quality is there, yeah, but Kristen adds something else, something like ignorance or disregard. Like "psh, shut your mouth you annoying vampire" or "what the heck are you doing in my life?" And somehow it bugs me. I mean first, it's not how Bella is, and second, it just makes the dialogue bewteen them weird. I don't know, I just thought I'd point that out. Maybe I'm the only one who is slightly peeved by that.
I still love Kristen, please don't get me wrong. *hugs KStew* =]

2 comments:

fanpire17 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
fanpire17 said...

i agree with you, but i don't think she was too bad, but i'm definitely glad that wasn't in the official movie. i don't know, there's just something about it that wasn't right. that scene was great in the book, but in the movie something was off.