Friday, February 27, 2009

Insane Teen Vogue Photoshoot

A lot of people seemed to think this unorthodox Twilight cast photoshoot courtesy of Teen Vogue was ugly. Well, I beg to differ. I don't know what to say - basically, I just LOVE it. ;D They look so funky and simply unique. Sure I wouldn't wear these clothes in a million years, but what fun is a photoshoot if everyone looks like their everyday, not-a-toe-outside-the-box selves? Being a little strange every once in a while is what makes life a joy, in my opinion.



Photography is art and art doesn't have to be beautiful. *shrug* See all 18 of them in HQ at Lion and Lamb Love here!

4 comments:

fanpire17 said...

I 100% agree with you twilighter. I think it's actually a relief to get a away from the same Twilight stuff (not that i'm sick of them or anything) and i love how they look. it's different, unique, and fun. it makes me want to buy this magazine.

Twilighter said...

Yay that's so cool that you agree! =]
I was beginning to think I was a complete weirdo or something. Idk. XD

blueyedgirl said...

Jasper on a bike? Really?

Ugh...what a waste for all of them, this one tries too hard.

But at least Kristen's hair doesn't look the mess it usually does.

Anonymous said...

I really like the 3rd one:))