Tuesday, January 20, 2009

New Moon Wrapped Up In One Beautiful Video

I saw this fanmade adventure through the New Moon world on YouTube once and then I saw it again at Novel Novice Twilight. I realized how utterly amazing it was and decided I had to share:

*wipes away an imaginary tear*

Credit goes to Missphoenix05. Lovely work!

Oh, and by the way, I would like to address how unbelievably lacking my little blog has been in the Twilight news department lately, even when a bunch of new and exciting stuff is beeing released faster than I can say "I love Edward!"
I'M SO SORRY.
How inadequate is that?
Not that I'm the greatest source of Twilight news out there - waaaaay far from that! - but I've made it my goal to post as much news as I can find over this road through the makings of the Twilight Saga movies.
But I have a reason for falling behind. Truth is, I've been feeling kind of sick and blah...and a bit uninterested.
Of course. You didn't think this would go without an excuse, did ya? (:
Don't worry though.
I'll be posting at hyper speeds in no time.
Thanks to everyone who has been following my sad little blog! I appreciate it immensely! =D

4 comments:

fanpire17 said...

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH (smiley face)
That was one of the coolest things my friend and i ever watched!!! Whoever created it is a genius :D

Anonymous said...

That is so great! It makes me way excited for New Moon!!!

Rhiannon said...

I don't know, I thought it was a bit cheesy. What was up with the vampires from Interview and Underworld?? I can't wait for the real trailers of New Moon!

caitymae1992 said...

I agree with fanpire17 whoever created it is a genius!