Sunday, January 25, 2009

Dakota Fanning: An Evil Vampire?

It has been confirmed that Dakota Fanning is being looked as a potential member of the Volturi. Light hair, big eyes, pale...I think she could play Jane. Dakota gets her own word in on New Moon here:

She's a sweetie, that's for sure. I haven't seen her in many movies, so I can't judge for myself too well, but I know for sure that she will have to carry out some killer acting skillz if she's going to pull off evil, creepy little Jane. As for the looks department, she's there. Stick some red contacts on her eyeballs and she's a vamp.

Oh, and it was very hard to keep my eyes off Chris Evans sitting next to her. Man, oh man. Hot stuff right there. ;] FlAME ON!

4 comments:

fanpire17 said...

At first i didn't like the idea of having young Dakota on the Volturi, but looking at her new movie Push, i don't have any doubts about her acting skills for Jane. I can't wait to see what she does.

fanpire17 said...

I just finished watching some interviews of Dakota Fanning.

She's got my vote. Go Jane!:)

jcullenblack said...

HAHHAHAHAHA! love the pic

caitymae1992 said...

I have no doubt in Dakota Fanning! It's not like you can have a 20 year old playing the part of a 13 or 14 year old character, the face needs to be innocent, I guess. :)She's a very talented actress. She's like a small Jodie Foster. She'll do great!