Thursday, December 11, 2008

"So I'll be Opening Presents While You Watch a Sexy Vampire Flick"

Twilight is officially the coolest thing ever.
Know why? Know why?
Because John Stewart from the Daily Show and Stephen Colbert from the Colbert Report both mentioned it. It was brief - but it was a definite mention.
John said he was going to see it at Christmas.
And Stephen called it a "sexy vampire flick" and got all jealous of John Stewart.
Baha. ♥

In other news... It looks like New Moon has its director:

Hmm. Well, it's a man.
I hope he's good with romance.
This guy is Chris Weitz, most known for directing American Pie, About a Boy, and The Golden Compass. The only one of those I saw was The Golden Compass. And I thought it was pretty good, though I hadn't read the books. The special effects were definitely amazing and it was visually gorgeous.
This could be a good thing...
Whatever. I just hope New Moon is awe-inspiring. That's all I can hope for right now, no specifics. It just has to be good. =)
Read the article on EW here.
Thanks bookisheather for this news! ^_^

1 comment:

Brittany Justice said...

I really really really hope they don't mess New Moon up. I hope it still has the nice feel that Twilight has, just with better effects and possibly makeup. I thought the wardrobe was perfect, already.