Saturday, November 15, 2008

You Want Twilight? I'll Give You Twilight!

Rachelle LeFevre in a costume department:
TWILIGHT's Rachelle Lefevre goes shopping with MySpace Celebrity


Robert Pattinson, Catherine Hardwicke, and her boyfrannd out and about eating macaroni and fish tacos in an amusing article here.

Spoiler clip. Now way am I watching this. No flippin' way, no matter how enticing Rob looks right there.


Super funny - and unscripted - interview with Rob, Kristen, and Stephenie Meyer on Moviefone:


Behind the scenes of that ADORABLE Comso Girl photoshoot with Kellan Lutz, Taylor Lautner, and Rob:


Beautiful, gorgeous, amazing photographs from an upcoming Twilight shoot by InStyle Magazine that you can see the rest of here.


And Access Hollywood videos with the Twilight cast galore:
That I deleted because they were ruining my computer. =[

Phew. If our computers don't all start spewing smoke from all this Twilightness, I will be amazed. ;D

No comments: