Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Twilightastic

We're so close. Two more days?! I can literally feel the chill of Edward Cullen's marble skin... Oh wait. My window's just open. ;D

NOW WAY NOW HOW AM I WATCHING THIS. Omg. So many spoilers. Stop it Summit, just stop. You are TOTURING ME. Do you know how much physical pain it puts me through to sit here with this delicious clip before me and NOT click play? UGH.
Thank god I have so much self-control.


Preview of Robert Pattinson on the Ellen Show:


Rob, Rob he's our man, if he can't play Edward Cullen, nobody can~!



I don't have time to watch all this stuff! I find it and post it, that's it now! It makes me sad. When I finally see the movie and I don't have to worry about spoilers and I have more time on my hands, I'm going to go back and watch all this amazing stuff.

No comments: