Wednesday, November 5, 2008

STUFF

Seeing as I have been and still am a bit preoccupied with real world things, I'm just going to throw together a bunch of random Twilight news and let you experience it for yourselves without the taint of my words. Sound good? ;D
Ready, set, GO:







Click here for an interview with Robert Pattinson.

Stuff here about Rob, Catherine and stuff. =P

Snaps from a fantastic Vanity Fair photoshoot at Everglow here.




P.S. did I already put this video? ^ Oh well. x)











And RPattz Daily has more photographs and videos and junk about Robert and Twilight than you can imagine. Go there. Frolick in the Robness. Whee!

Can you tell I was in a rush? I apologize, I truly and sincerely do. But if I'd spent any decent amount of time on any this news, I would not have been able to get it all to you amazing people, and that's one of the most important things. Not that there aren't a bazillion other WAY BETTER places you could go to get the same exact news, and probably more, in a more satisfying fashion, but hey. I'm one of the little guys and I'm not ashamed. =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is going to sound weird, but you are actually my favorite Twilight place to visit. You beat out those huge blogs where you have to scroll through a ton of junk to get good stuff.

You always have good stuff for us to see, and it's easy to get to--'cuz it's the first thing we see when we click on here.

Keep up the good work! :)

Twilighter said...

Aw, thank you so much. That means a lot to me! =D