Saturday, November 29, 2008

See Twilight Again December 12th!

This blurb is from the TwilightMOMS:

Twilight was originally scheduled to open on 12.12.08. To say Thank YOU to Stephenie Meyer, Summit and the entire cast and crew of the Movie, let’s all go see Twilight (again!) on December 12th! We’re not planning any big premiere events or parties this time around- just go and enjoy the show. Go with a your hubby, your family, your friends, your fellow TwilightMOMS- it doesn’t matter who you go with, JUST GO! You can find other TwilightMOMS in your area planning to go in the get together forums. If you plan on joining the fun, let us know here!

I think that's an amazing idea! I'm so doing it. =D

6 comments:

aLLe said...

Hello,I'm an Italian girl...I love twilight very much!!!This blog is beautiful...very compliment!!Are you American or English??I see your blog every day...Do you know when the New Moon film exits??
(sorry for my English):)

Twilighter said...

Hi! And thank you so much! I'm American. I do have an Italian heritage, though! =)
I think they begin filming New Moon in March 2009 and I don't know when it will be in theaters. I'm so excited though!
And you're English is great! :)

aLLe said...

what is your name?how old are you?where do you live?I'm allegra and I live in Modena(in North Italy).
I saw videos but often I don't understand what they say:(
Now I go to bed because it is 10:50 p.m.
bye-bye

maRitza said...

T.T i visit your blog every day too =)
it's like i'm so far from USA and all the videos and waht tou right is amazing, you get lots of news.
Wow! twilight is awesome, i can't wait for seeing the movie...i think i'm getting obsessed...that's great >.<
i'm peruvian, wish you could understad what i'm writting...i'm just learning...
i really likehow you write...it's fine...
wishing you continue (yeah!please)
too much.
bye=)

maRitza said...

sorry, it's"what you write"
>.< unbelievable.

Twilighter said...

My name's Selene and I live in Washington. (not too far from Forks!)
And thank you maRitza. And don't worry, I'm obsessed, too! =P