Monday, November 10, 2008

Overwhelmed, Anyone?

I know I am.
There's just so...
MUCH.
I now sort of, kind of, semi understand what Robert must be feeling.
Although, at the same time, I'm not the one who can't poke their face out the door without a rabid mob of fangirls appearing out of nowhere.
Anyway, I'm just going to compile a big old blob of news on this post and I'm going to keep adding to it throughout the day. Sound fair enough? =)

Access Hollywood snagged a funny interview with Rob.


This is the video if the super hilarious interview Laura had with Rob. It's even funnier when you get to watch him say these things.


Here's a teensy article posted by ReelzChannel that I like because of what Edi Gathegi had to say:
"I've had girls move down autograph tables and look at me with a severe amount of disdain," says star Kristen Stewart, who portrays the story's heroine, Bella. "That is a little unnerving. [They say to me] 'Just [write] your name. Can you not write anything besides your name?'"

"You can go online and cry about what's posted on IMDb or you can read it and get a kick out of it. I have to say, honestly, genuinely, it really doesn't bother me."

Perhaps no one had a tougher time of it than Robert Pattinson, described in the novels by Meyer as being almost impossibly beautiful.

"All my [reactions were] like, 'He looks like a bum,'" Pattinson says with a chuckle.

"I was expecting that, though. I would have had the same reaction. I was embarrassed even going into the audition. I thought I'd be judged. You look on the synopsis and it's like 'Edward is the perfect man. He has impeccable face, body -- everything about him is amazing.' I was quite happy when it was 100 percent negative. I was like, 'Thank you, I'm not perfect. I'm rugged.'"

Edi Gathegi, who portrays the vampire Laurent, decided to face his attackers head-on, using humor to win them over. "The fans were sort of disgruntled about my casting choice," says Gathegi. "Stephenie doesn't necessarily have an African-American in the book and Laurent is described as being 'olive-toned.' So what I did is I decided to address the issue head on. I said, 'Listen, she describes this character as being olive-toned, but there are many different types of olives. Black olives, anyone?'"


ReelzChannel also has an interview with Stephenie Meyer here.

Collide interviewed Catherine Hardwicke about what we can anticipate on the Twilight DVD here. Omg, 12 deleted scenes, yes. How about some bloopers? Please? Behind the scenes STUFF? Interviews? Everything that was ever Twilight? ;D

There's news (I'm pretty certain it has been confirmed) that RPattz and KStew will appear on the The Ellen Show November 21st.

Kellan Lutz is in Hinder's music video for their new song Without You. You can watch it here. I don't really like Hinder - the only song I ever listent to by them is Lips of an Angel - and the music video isn't anything remotely creative, but Kellan looks hot nonetheless.

The LA Times continues their Twilight countdown with a Kristen Stewart interview. Read it here. She's a lot like Bella in many ways. For one, she's intelligent. She also speaks her mind. Of course, she doesn't seem too clumsy to me, but you never know.

Robert stopped by The View from the Bay and had a nice interview. He looked rather dashing if I do say so myself. But that's not news. Watch it here.

Remeber that Vanity Fair photoshoot of the Twilight cast in the savanna? Well Google videos has a one hour, that's right one hour video of that photoshoot. One hour is a long time, to say the least, so enjoy what you will. I watched about 15 or 16 minutes into it, while skipping around a few times. When Kristen jump-straddled Rob...that was HOT. And that was about when my eyes were starting to hurt.


EW.com has part quatre of their Spunk interview here. He answers a fan's question about the scary Twilighters. Look what we've done? We've made him want to cry. ='( *hug*

No comments: