Monday, November 3, 2008

Abstaining from Twilight TV Spots

I have officially decided to follow in the footsteps of some of my Twilight-enthused friends.
I will not watch another Twilight TV spot.
Unless, of course, it happens to come on the actual TV and the remote is all the way on the other side of the room, and I don't feel like getting up, and I don't feel like closing my eyes or covering my ears...then I'll watch it. But ONLY then. You hear me?
Of coure, that doesn't mean I will stop posting them for the rest of you lovely people to enjoy. ;)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHA! I won't mention what I just saw, but it was good. It was made to be funny, and it was.

S.

Cupcake072292 said...

Ahh! Awesome! I am getting so excited for this movie!! and oh my gosh! next week i get to meet Robert Pattinson! sorry. i'm just really excited. I think thats my favorite trailer so far!

-Sarah

Twilighter said...

You're going to MEET Robert PATTINSON?
Where? =O
*omgjealous*
Take pictures or something, and tell me all about it, k?
=D

Cupcake072292 said...

Lol he's coming to Chicago! (where i live) And they only pick a couple people to go and my freakin awesome cousin got me in!! But its kinda lame, they said you cant bring any camera =P or any other personal objects. But yeah! I'm gonna totally freak out!!! lol

Twilighter said...

Aw, no cameras?
Oh well, that's so exciting.
I would totally freak out, too.
Maybe you'll get to touch his awesome hair. :o