Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Whoo!

I just saw another of the Twilight TV spots.
It was amazing. A-ma-zing. Gah.
My mom rolled her eyes again.
It's funny that my dad is the one who's pumped for this movie with me.
Whatever.
It looks like they're beginning to sell tickets in my area.
So we're probably going to get them soon.
Anyway, I have a feeling that November, even though it's the last stretch until the movie, is going to be awesome.
Twilight news and stuff GALORE.
I'm tellin' ya.
All these TV spots and footage and behind the scenes and pictures and interviews and wonderfulness and eeeeeeeee.
I'm so happy that my mom picked up Twilight for me a few years back when no one knew it's name. I'm so happy I fell instantly in love. And I'm so happy that I'm now a part of the vastly increasing mania.
Oh, and it's almost Halloween. Prime time for vampires, no?
I almost considered being one.
But I'm being a cat.
Oh well.
October is coming to an end...
:)

5 comments:

Heather said...

You know, I stopped watching all the TV spots and extra trailers (I only saw the original short one, the one that was on ET, and then the official trailer) because I'm afraid I'm going to have seen too much before-hand. I want to be in complete shock-and-awe when I see it.

Our theatre is doing at 12:01 a.m. showing on 11/21/08, but I think I'd rather take the day off work and see a matinee (which I think might have less people) so I can hear every line delivered without too much "OME" going on around me. I'm anticipating that I'll see it like 100 times in the theatre, but I want the first time to be special (that last part sounded like something it wasn't intended to sound like).

Frenzied Feline said...

I've considered stopping the watching, but I can't seem to make myself. LOL

I've already told a church friend that I'd go to the midnight showing with her--she's taking a group of the high school girls from church. (Yeah, I may be old enough to be your mother. :::grin:::)

I am, however, thinking of also taking in a matinee that same afternoon for the same reasons as Heather.

Why do I feel silly admitting that?? ;)

Twilighter said...

I've been feeling the exact same way. If they show any more we're going to see the whole film!
But, I can't make myself stop watching them. They're too amazing.
I haven't decided if the first time is going to be a midnight showing or a matinee.
But I plan to see it many, many times.
=)

Frenzied Feline said...

Oh gosh, I just found your wallpaper page--THEY'RE GREAT!!! :)

:::swooning, yet again!:::

Twilighter said...

Aww, thank you. That's sweet. There's so many amazing Twilight pics out there that I figured they just HAD to be made into wallpapers. ;D