Thursday, October 9, 2008

OFFICIAL FULL LENGTH TWILIGHT TRAILER~!


That...
was...
...
...
...
THE MOST AMAZING THING I HAVE EVER WITNESSED IN MY ENTIRE LIFE, EVEN INCLUDING THE TIME I WENT TO DISNEY LAND AND THE TIME I VISITED IRELAND AND THE TIME I SAW A SQUIRREL WHILE I WAS HIKING.
Seriously.
Oh man, oh man, there are too many good things to say.
The apple? Come on, the apple? How freaking awesome was it when Edward flipped the apple into his hands and held it like the hands on the book cover?
I'm going to say it now - Oh my Edward.
Robert Pattinson's sexy velvety voice alone is enough to make me melt. What the flip am I going to do in the theater? They better have some paramedics in the vicinity.
Oh. my. gosh.
Am I being a bit annoyingly fangirlish?
I don't care.
Omg. Movie. Me want. Now.
ashgfjfklgkdhsgs.
Kay, I'm done. I swear.
shgf.
=D

More later.

No comments: