Friday, October 24, 2008

It's Raining Twilight News!

I hate myself for not being able to juggle school and this here Twilight blog without neglecting the one that won't affect my desire for a sucessful and educated future.
But, hey, at least I have the weekend to post everything I missed from last week:

Fandago has a clip from the first Twilight "TV spot". It has some new footage that simply blows my mind:

November 21st just can't come fast enough.

Melissa Rosenburg, Twilight's screenwriter, answers a ton of questions and explains heaps of things in this clip of interview extras from the Austin Film Festival:

I haven't watched it all yet, but I will. =)

Here's Robert presenting the Twilight trailer at Mexico City!

I. love. him.
Annoying fangirl: "You're gorgeous!" (as if you gotta point it out ;D)
Robert: "Thank you *giggle*"
That was, like, the cutest dang thing I've ever witnessed.
Rob...come to Seattle. =(

Pictures, pictures, and more lovely pictures of Robert in Meh-hee-ko here and here. He looks great, he really does. =D

Sam Beam of Iron & Wine preforms the song Flightless Bird, American Mouth from the Twilight soudtrack. The song will be played during the prom scene while Bella and Edward are dancing the twilight away. It's pure beauty, I absolutely adore it.



Anyone else think he's one of the few men who can pull off a beard? Even though it does hide his jaw line that's so sculpted it's criminal. But goodness gracious, just look at those smoldering sexy blue crystal eyes.
This photo is from the LA times. They have an article along with the image here.

So many awesome Twilight videos this week, no? I'm sure as the days go by and the relsease date slides ever nearer, the news is only going to keep pouring. Let it rain, let it rain!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude, he can pull off anythinnggg!!

P.S Your website is freakin ammaazziinngg!

Twilighter said...

I know, right? ;D
And thank you sooo much! That means a lot to me!