Friday, October 17, 2008

If Photogrpahs Could Kill...

...Then I'd be dead. Because these scans from Twilight's Illustrated Movie Companion book are amazing enough to give anyone a severe heart attack. I suppose they do give a bit away...but who cares? I don't consider photographs spoilers because they only offer a single shot out of a thousand. We don't know what was happening before the image was taken and we don't know how it will play out afterward. Besides, Robert Pattinson it too beautiful to resist. If you don't want to be "spoiled", then I suggest you don't look at these pictures. But if you're like me...then just look at Robert frolicking in bliss atop a moss-covered rock, gliding his lissome fingers acorss the piano, and...with his shirt unbuttoned?!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this picture!!!!!!!!!!!!