Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow?


This article is from E! Online:

Say it ain't so!

Twilight heartthrob Robert Pattinson says he wants to get rid of his signature hairstyle.

“I cannot wait to cut it off,” Pattinson said last night at the Starz afterparty for the Hollywood Film Festival Awards Gala at the Beverly Hilton, where he received the New Hollywood Award.
Pattinson insists he doesn't understand the big fuss over his ‘do. "Nothing’s ever baffled me as much as this,” he said, adding, “I wanted to get a haircut today, but they wouldn’t let me. They were like, ‘You can’t ruin our marketing!’”


OH GOD. The world is ENDING. Everyone scream and run around in circles! Armageddon, the apocalypse! Aeeeeii!
Blahahaha. Kidding. Though there is a special place in my heart for his JBF hair, I say let the poor boy do what he wants with it. I bet it gets annoying after a while. I'm really quite curious to see how he's going to cut it. Short hair would definitely accent his strong facial features.
R.I.P Rob's sexy hair.
:P

3 comments:

Heather said...

I think he could probably pull off nearly any hair style...

Twilighter said...

I agree.
I think he should go for something crazy.
Like a hot pink mohawk.
That would probably cause mass hysteria. =D

Twilighter said...

i think i might cry if he gets rid of that beautiful hair, i mean dont you wanna just run your fingers through it? but he'll still be hot :)