Monday, September 22, 2008

Weekly Twilightastic Video #4

This week I present to you THE best New Moon trailer I've ever seen - and boy do I watch a lot of 'em. I love the rush of excitement I get from watching them and pretending they're real. This one does that and more:

Oh man, when the music picks up and becomes an epic symphony, you just automatically scoot to the edge of your seat. And judging by the plethora of compliments in the comments, I wasn't the only one who got severe chills there at the end when Bella screamed "No, Edward, DON'T" and then the music transformed into howling wolves. Everything is just so realistic. You know how somtimes it's way too obvious that the clips were from a wide range of unrelated movies? Well, that's not so with this one, even though the creator did get her clips from all over. She put them together so well that they flowed as if they were from one movie. And the music followed each scene perfectly. Gah. I can't say enough good thinsg about this fanmade trailer. I'm in loooove.

Credit: tiffanyd666

1 comment:

La ReinaLexa said...

That WAS spectacular.

And I love Stephen Strait as werewolf Jacob anyways. YUM.

This was very good.