Sunday, September 14, 2008

Weekly Twilightastic Video #3

Robert Pattinson can rap? Yo bettah believe it, homies.


I don't know why I like this video so much - I mean, to any normal person it's probably annoying as heck. I could imagine some 40 year old dude accidentally coming across this clip and going "Um, what the flip was that crap?" But the fact of the matter is that most of us Twilighters are not 40 year old dudes (or normal). That statement is including myself, just so you know. And I'm betting every penny that is lying in the dark and lonely corners of my purse (about...4, I think) that a healthy portion of the Twilight fandom is nearly or just as Robsessed as I am. Robsessed as well as into immature and haphazardly funny things. Therefore, this Spunk Ransom rap is befitting. And this is my blog so what I say goes. *maniacal laughter*

Credit: addielancianese

No comments: