Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Was Breaking Dawn Better Than, the Same as, or Worse Than the Other Three Books?

With my latest Breaking Dawn poll all tallied up, here were the (rather surprising) outcomes:

Better! - 12
The same. - 6
Worse... - 6
I haven't read it yet. - 2

When the votes first started coming in, they were all hinting at thoughts of "EW WORST BOOK EVUR!" But then as the month went on, perhaps some people reread it or got over their initial shocks and mused over the story a bit because the majority of Twilighters thought it was better than the others in the series. Personally, I couldn't quite rate it as "better" because I simply adore Twilight in all it's romantic simplicity, so I said "the same". =)

Don't forget to vote on this month's movietastic poll: From what you've seen so far, do you think Twilight the Movie will capture Twilight's overall essence?

No comments: