Sunday, September 21, 2008

Want Free Twilight Wallpapers?

Since my love for meshing Twilight and computer graphics together has increased over this past month, I've decided to make a little site where I will put up a bunch of Twilight wallpapers that I create so everyone can use them. They're free - I can't stress that enough. Just click on them, be sure they're full-sized, save, and decorate those boring computer desktops. Here's a preview of one:

Well I think it's cool. =)

To see the rest, visit http://twilighterwallpaper.blogspot.com.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I cant beleive this. Your trying to turn twilight into a princess movie. Twilight isn't sweet and cuddly. It's romantic, but dangerous...think darker. =D

Anonymous said...

i agree with anonymous.i think he/she is right.it is very romantic yet there is a darker side to it to.

Aubri said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
bathmate said...

Amazing so nice posting, I like it.
Bathmate

Anonymous said...

i agree with anonomous, there isn't much that is pretty about twilight, sure its romantic but also dark and mysterious.

Lucy said...

Great free twilight fan site here with wallpaper pack downloads and more http://twilightmovie.tk/