Monday, September 8, 2008

Twilight Boys: Crazy Fan Encounters

There's a pretty sweet video of Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner being interviewed at the VMAs right here. It takes a while for it to load and you may have to restart it a few times, but don't be like me - spare your computer the abuse. ;) Taylor and Rob kick it off with their take on the whole phenomena that they've been sucked into like a huge Twilight vaccum. Then the hostess asks Robert about his little encounter with the drunk girl looking for a Spunk Ransom smooch and his reaction is priceless. Taylor talks about thongs. Then Robert prepares to answer the question of what his favorite cuss word is. (I don't know where that came from either.)

I just found another interview that I'm pretty certain is from the VMAs, this time with the one and only Robert Pattinson. Watch it here, it's great. Rob talks about the Entertainment Weekly cover and he seems to be thinking the same thing I am: can we get over that conflabbit thing already, people? I stand beside you, buddy - no, you most certainly did not look that horrible and no your scarce chest hair is not frightening in any way. He needs to hurry up and tear through Breaking Dawn because I really want to know his opinion on it!

AND ANOTHER chat with Robert Pattinson at the VMAs (as you can see, I'm digging up as much on the awards as I can and posting them as I find them):

Heh heh. He dazzles without even trying, that foine hunk of vampire.

Oh boy. We got another. This one's short and sweet and super duper uber quiet, so be sure to crank up your sound:

*thumbs up*!

Last but not least (for now, anyway XD), Robert Pattinson Life has Twilight cast photos GALORE on the blog right here. Be sure to get your daily doze of dazzle - or should I say overdose. I ain't complaining.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Thanks for the videos (I couldn't check out the first one on my computer at work, I'll need to try that at home)... his reaction about his chest hair was pretty funny. I thought the interviewer on the first clip you had imbedded (the louder of the two clips you had on the page) might have been new to interviewing, just a guess. I think I'm going to have to hunt around on the Extra TV show website to find the rest of that second embedded interview. Thanks for the content.