Tuesday, September 2, 2008

"I Just Got Swept Away"

Whip out those Twilight flags and get ready to wave them because today is Tuesday. You know what Tuesday means, don't you? Twilight! (Don't you just love alliteration?)
This week Larry Middle Name Amazing Caroll interviewed the one and only Catherine Hardwicke, Twilight's beloved director.
Read the first article here in which Catherine talks about her experience reading Twilight and what she was thinking when she took on the job of making it into a motion picture.
There's also a cool little blog entry right here.

Sorry if I seem rushed - that's because I am. School starts tomorrow for me (I swear it just came out of the blue. One day I was frolicking in summer's freedom and the next I'm rushing to get all my school supplies ready to go). Wish me luck! As much as I am in love with Twilight, I do have to confess that school is more important (shame on me!) and so that means I won't be posting as much on this here blog of mine and when I do update, it will be in the late afternoon after I get home from school and just before I have to dive into my mounds of homework. There is an upside to the school year, though: the days until Twilight the movie will go even faster!

No comments: