Wednesday, September 10, 2008

"He Doesn't Look a Day Over 200"


For this week's Tuesday of Twilightness, we get to spend some good quality time with the man to play compassionate Carlisle Cullen in the Twilight movie, Peter Facinelli. Seriously, whenever I hear this guy talk, the name "Carlisle" just springs into my mind of it's own accord. There's just something about his voice...maybe it's just because it's wonderful. It's not so much what he says, because when he's engaged in causal conversation he talks like he's 20 (I'm not sure how old he really is - he certainly doesn't look a day over 200, or even a day over 30). I didn't know that the dad of the family was such a prankster. Or Laurent, for that matter. Hehe. But either way, Peter is one cool dude and I have a feeling he'll make a great Carlisle.
Read the article here.
There's also section where MTV and Peter Facinelli get talkin' baseball (pfft, boys) that you can read by clicking here. I love what Peter said about the thought of Carlisle knowing Babe Ruth. Larry also posed a question that has virtually no answer for me: If you could watch any scene right now from the upcoming movie, which one would it be?
Meadow scene, anybody? How about a mix of gore, sadness, anger, and excrutiating romance in the last hospital scene? I got one word for ya...PROM. Oh, oh, the scene where the two of them chat it up in their tense little bubble in the crowded confines of the cafetria. Port to the Angeles to the amazing, baby. Hm...the word "scene" wasn't plurled, was it?
And one more tasty Twilight Tuesday treat (I didn't even do that on purpose, that's how skilled I am) is an article about none other than the Englishman who cut the other Englishman off during a certain award show. Read it here.
*swipes sweat from brow*

2 comments:

Heather said...

Wow, that was a ton of work, like five posts in one day. Job well done!

Twilighter said...

*bows*
I did it between mounds of homework the size of Mt. Everest, too!