Monday, August 25, 2008

Weekly Twilightastic Video #1

I've decided to commence this totally unoriginal thing where I post a completely random Twilight video from YouTube that I can't get enough of every week. Since today is Twilight...Monday, why not begin today with this clip?

How many times will Robert Pattinson say "You better hold on tight spider monkey" before it gets old? Let's find out...



In black and white, slow-mo, upside down, distorted, chipmunk style, to the side, disco colors, blurry, sepia....I don't know about you, but for me it just doesn't tire out. Firstly, it's a wicked line that I could picture Edward saying to Bella any day. Secondly, Robert Pattinson's flawless and velvety American accent never ceases to seduce me.

Credit: NikiRadcliffe

Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, Breaking Dawn, Midnight Sun, Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart, vampire, Edward Cullen, Bella Swan, Twilight Movie, Stephenie Meyer

No comments: