Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Tonight is Kellan's Night

Kellan Lutz has been a busy man these last few months. Not only is he playing our grizzly bear of a vampire, Emmett, but he is also playing a part in the remake of the show 90210. I've heard of it, but never watched it and I don't know what it's about so forgive me if I don't sound totally excited or I get any information wrong. What can I say, I'm a Twilight gal. But 90210 does sound cool. Here's an interview with Mr. Lutz at cast par-tay:


And another video from the boys of 90210 (Kellan included, of course), but this time they're in the middle of a killer photoshoot:
Recent Edit: Here's the thing. I don't have many pet peeves. But there is one thing in particular that annoys me to no end (a ridiculous thing at that, but it's like how some people are afraid of peanut butter) and that is when videos play on their own. Because then you get this random burst of noise and you have to find where it's coming from and maybe you don't want to watch that particular video, and you have to hit the pause button and every time you refresh the page, it starts over again...ARGH! So, um, if you want to see the video go here to a kickin' site called Kellmett Happens (love that name, by the way). Sorry for the inconvienence.
Now we get to see the final product:

Rawr.

Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, Breaking Dawn, Midnight Sun, Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart, vampire, Edward Cullen, Bella Swan, Twilight Movie, Stephenie Meyer

2 comments:

Heather said...

I'm so glad that Kellen isn't really in high school because that would make it inappropriate for me to think what I thought when I saw the photo of his 8-pack abs.

Twilighter said...

Hehehehe. It's a shame for me then.