Monday, August 25, 2008

"They're Bringing Us Back For Some Encore Time"


Oh man, this is super duper mondo exciting amazing news. How about I just let the cast speak for themselves on this one:

Often, movies have to reshoot scenes when the powers that be are less than satisfied with the original footage, but Peter Facinelli, who plays vampire patriarch Carlisle Cullen, put a positive spin on the work they'll be doing. "They liked it so much, they are bringing us back for some encore time — to beef it up," he said. "A little salt and pepper."

So what are these new scenes? "I wouldn't be walking tomorrow if I spilled those beans, but I'm psyched, especially about the wardrobe," Lutz said.

"I can tell you it's a flashback scene," Facinelli offered. "It gives us a little bit of history of the Cullen family. ... They are just shooting a couple of different added scenes, and the scene I'm in, I can tell you it's me and Robert Pattinson. ... Rosalie and Emmett are in that scene."

Lautner was more explicit: "Well, I am going to be in the prom scene now, at the very end of the film," he said. "At first we didn't film that, and now some people are saying they want to see a bit more of Jacob, and they want him in the prom scene at the end."


Great newsflash, yes? I needed something to look forward to on this dreary, rainy evening. And to put the icing on the Twilight cake, MTV said this:

And this is just the tip of the iceberg. We’ve got another exciting and exclusive announcment in a matter of hours for this week’s Twilight Tuesday! Stay tuned.

Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, Breaking Dawn, Midnight Sun, Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart, vampire, Edward Cullen, Bella Swan, Twilight Movie, Stephenie Meyer

2 comments:

Heather said...

Today's Twilight Tuesday info wasn't that awesome (I'm not sure I want to watch 2-3 hours of VMA's just for a glimpse of Rob, Taylor, and Kristin).

However, the info on the new shoots was pretty good none the less.

Twilighter said...

I know, man, I was getting all excited. I thought they might give us news on the full length theater trailer said by Summit to be coming out soon. But oh well.
I do like the idea of them shooting flashback scenes and adding Jacob into the prom scene very much. :)