Sunday, August 24, 2008

Support Stephenie Meyer!

Were you like me and once you read Breaking Dawn, your thoughts were something along the lines of, "What a great ending!"?
Come on Twilighters, show your undying support for the wonderful Stephenie Meyer and all her hard work!
How, you ask?
By visiting this blog right here created by a gang of dudes whoes wives are in love with the Twilight series. Email them at supportstepheniemeyer@gmail.com with your first and last name and the state (or country) you live in. Go, go, go!
I support Stephenie Meyer: Selene C., WA *points* That's me, and I'm on the list alongside hundreds and hundreds of others! =D

Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, Breaking Dawn, Midnight Sun, Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart, vampire, Edward Cullen, Bella Swan, Twilight Movie, Stephenie Meyer

1 comment:

Jeremy the Great said...

Hey, thanks for adding us to your blog, we really appreciate it. Would you be willing to post a banner on the right side of your blog near the top if I sent you one? If you could that would be awesome, but if not, that's cool too. Email me if you want to at supportstepheniemeyer@gmail.com.

Thanks,

Jeremy