Friday, August 15, 2008

Robert Pattinson Knows How to Be


How To Be Trailer from How To Be on Vimeo.
It may not be Twilight, but it is Robert Pattinson and...well, I've already gone through this before. Anyway, his new film How To Be, coming out sometime somewhere in 2008, I think (apparently I need to do a bit more research on this), looks like a really cute and fun flick to me. Robert does an awesome job being that awkward, lost boy - it's extremely different than Edward's character. I hope it comes out in the States soon, because I'll be watching it when it does.

Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, Breaking Dawn, Midnight Sun, Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart, vampire, Edward Cullen, Bella Swan, Twilight Movie, Stephenie Meyer

4 comments:

Victoria said...

O.K. this relates to Twilight: go to yourube and type twilight trailer spoof. I think it is the first option. it is the funniest thing I've seen in my life, funnier than earthquake Katherine.

Twilighter said...

Yes! I posted that, I think yesterday. It was the funniest thing in the word, those people were geniuses! xD

Heather said...

I am looking forward to that film (hoping it's available on Netflix or something). Welcome back from vacation, by the way.

Twilighter said...

Me too, definitely. And thank you. =)