Tuesday, August 5, 2008

A Revisit to the Twilight Universe Someday?


Kim Stolz (who is in fact from AMNT, I found out recently, comfirming my earlier suspicions) talks more with Stephenie Meyer. My computer, being STUPID as always, refuses to let me watch the video without pausing for five minutes every two seconds. You'll just have to watch it yourself and see what its all about. =^O

Credit: MTV

Also from Larry The Twilight News-Bringer Carroll is this question: Pretend for a moment that you’ve just closed the book, looked up, and the Queen of Twilight herself is sitting in the room with you. What would you say to her? What questions would you ask?
***Spoiler Warning!***
If you haven't finished Breaking Dawn yet, then get your butt off the internet and get reading! Please. Thank you. :)

Skipping the initial shock of seeing the Creator in my room, and some of the squealing and spluttering that would undoubtedly follow, I would say to her:

First of all, thank you so much for all that you've done for us Twilight fans! You're my hero! I have a few questions about Breaking Dawn (which, by the way, I thought was a great finale, unlike some people). First, did you feel rushed at all to get this book out? Did you enjoy writing from Jacob's perspective, or do you prefer Bella's? Why did you decide there would be no fight between the our vampire friends and the Volturi? People seem to have many criticisms about this book - do you agree with them in any way? (I certainly don't, for the most part.)

Go here to voice what you would say to Stephenie Meyer regarding Breaking Dawn. Be nice. =(

Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, Breaking Dawn, Midnight Sun, Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart, vampire, Edward Cullen, Bella Swan, Twilight Movie, Stephenie Meyer, Edward's point of view

No comments: