Sunday, August 24, 2008

My Very Own Vampire Name

If I were to be a vampire (*shifty eyes*), then this would be moi:

The Great Archives determine you to have gone by the identity: Selene Arnauld
Known in some parts of the world as: Minerva of Bats and Shadows
The Great Archives Record: Slipping amongst the shadows, flitting between dark places, always quiet.


I sound cool, don't I?
Find out your own vampire name here.

Hokay, so for kicks, I entered 'Edward Masen' into the vampire name generator and this is what I got:

The Great Archives determine you to have gone by the identity: Prince of Scandanavia
Known in some parts of the world as: Father of The Horned One
The Great Archives Record: Sworn to one more ancient than the devil.


I don't know what it means either.

Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, Breaking Dawn, Midnight Sun, Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart, vampire, Edward Cullen, Bella Swan, Twilight Movie, Stephenie Meyer

6 comments:

Heather said...

Antoinette Tussaud

Pretty good name.

Twilighter said...

Nice. That one sounds way cooler than mine. ;D

Anonymous said...

This Is What I Got Lol

The Great Archives determine you to have gone by the identity:
Princess of Romania
Known in some parts of the world as:
Famine of The Horned One
The Great Archives Record:
Sworn to one more ancient than the devil.

ALICECULLENISTHEBEST said...

I got:

Sarah Maundrell

Cool

edward.addict :) said...

Name:
Shawna Carter
The Great Archives determine you to have gone by the identity:
Poppy West
Known in some parts of the world as:
Curse of The Tormented
The Great Archives Record:
A soul in torment and tumult - hell of their own making!

Anonymous said...

im genevieve darling how pretty...