Saturday, August 30, 2008

Looking for Some Good Tunes?

I recently went to a horde of different Twilight websites and scavanged their playlists for some new cool songs because the ones currently on my iPod, though good, are getting a little old. I found some great ones that I'm going to reccommend to any else looking for some fresh music.

Bleeding Love by Leona Lewis (pretty song, and she has a very nice voice)
Drops of Jupiter by Train (gah, you just have to love this song)
Everything by Michael Buble (sweetest darn song evahhhh)
Hanging by a Moment by Lifehouse (this is just one of the amazing songs by this band)
Hero/Heroine by Boys Like Girls (remember when I said this song was stupid? Well it grew on me. Sorry. ;P)
I Think About You Every Day by Rocket to the Moon (interesting song and I don't know why but I just really like it)
I Want to Hold Your Hand by T.V. Carpio (this was one of the songs in the movie Across the Universe - which is great - and this girl has some lovely pipes)
Iris by The Goo Goo Dolls (again, what song by this band isn't wonderful?)
Kryptonite by 3 Doors Down (I can't get enough of this song!)
Somewhere Only We Know by Keane (very nice song, this guy's got an amazing voice)
This is for Keeps by Spill Canvas (compelling song...and it's about a vampire)
Thunder by Boys Like Girls (yep, another. They have a certain energy that I like)
Time After Time by Quietdrive (there's also some mysterious thing that I like about this one)
Time is Running Out by Muse (a-maz-ing song. That's all I can say)
When It's Over by Sugar Ray (ahh, I love these guys to no end and this a great song)
Why Does it Always Rain on Me? by Travis (when I first clicked on this song, I recognized it right away as one I used to listen to when I was younger. It's just so...adorable, for lack of a better word. And his voice is eerily similar to that of Bono's from U2)
You're All I Have by Snow Patroll (the combination of this man's voice and the ghostly sort of music give this song something magical for me. I dunno, it's good)

Well, I hope I gave your ears some great things to listen to. I, for one, couldn't live without music.

No comments: