Sunday, August 24, 2008

Kristen Stewart Needs Some Love, Too

I've come to realize that I haven't been doing Kristen Stewart justice by posting enough interviews with her - she's an extremely sweet, intelligent, and beautiful gal - and so here are is a video I scavenged on YouTube from Comic Con (yeah, yeah, old news, sue me if you must):



Her hair and her eyes and her face and her general appearence make me go green with envy. I think she will make a very nice Bella Swan. =)

It's a Twilight blizzard here on my blog tonight, isn't it? I guess I'm overcompensating for the fact that I've been slacking for the past few days.

Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, Breaking Dawn, Midnight Sun, Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart, vampire, Edward Cullen, Bella Swan, Twilight Movie, Stephenie Meyer

No comments: