Tuesday, August 19, 2008

The Hair, the Hair, the Hair


Well, it seems today is my favorite day of the week. It used to be Friday, but I've changed my mind after the launch of MTV's Twilight coverage every Tuesday until the movie's release. That's right: Twilight Tuesday is in da house! This week we get to hear from Jackson Rathbone, the charming man (with the coolest shades ever. I just want to reach through the computer screen and snatch 'em!) to play Jasper in the film. He discusses his hair, which I had to admit, I thought looked like Ken gone blonde the first day I saw it in the promotional picture. But now that they've left it curly and out of his face, it's grown on me. He had nothing to do with it, people, let's just all remember that fact and focus on his beautiful face instead.

Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, Breaking Dawn, Midnight Sun, Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart, vampire, Edward Cullen, Bella Swan, Twilight Movie, Stephenie Meyer

No comments: