Friday, August 1, 2008

21st Breaking Dawn Quote!

Here it is, everyone - the quote to end all quotes, the frosting to coat the quote cake, the cherry to top the quote sundae...

Bella: “Should I be afraid?”
Edward: “Terrified.”


No, Bella, Edward is just being dramatic. You should be EXCITED! Why? BREAKING DAWN IS JUST HOURS AWAY!
At midnight tonight is Breaking Dawn! At midnight tonight is Breaking Dawn! At midnight tonight is Breaking Dawn! At midnight tonight is Breaking Dawn! At midnight tonight is Breaking Dawn! At midnight tonight is Breaking Dawn! At midnight tonight is Breaking Dawn! At midnight tonight is Breaking Dawn! At midnight tonight is Breaking Dawn! At midnight tonight is Breaking Dawn! At midnight tonight is Breaking Dawn! At midnight tonight is Breaking Dawn!
Sorry, I simply couldn't resist. I'm so excited that I can't help but be positively twitchy and bouncy - in fact, as I type this, the computer screen is moving up and down because I'm bouncing up and down like a toddler in my chair. I reserved my copy of Breaking Dawn a few days ago and now I'm all rarin' to drag my mom to the Barnes adn Noble release party. My few Twilight-enthused friends promised I'd see them there all dressed up. Sadly, I have nothing Twilightful to adorn myself in for the party. ;(

Credit: Stephenie Meyer

Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, Breaking Dawn, Midnight Sun, Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart, vampire, Edward Cullen, Bella Swan, Twilight Movie, Stephenie Meyer, Edward's point of view

No comments: